Appointment scheduling and Booking Manager plugin for WordPress offers a self-service scheduling system for many-on-many appointments .
Appointment scheduling and Booking Manager quickly integrates into any WordPress website, and eliminates the back and forth communications in appointments booking .
Using „Appointment scheduling and Booking Manager “ plugin Every Buddypress Member of your site manage their Appointments.
You can manage the Appointments (availability) on an hourly/custom time basis.
scheduling calendar will be created automatically in the activity page of Every Buddypress Members
Every Buddypress Member can schedule or delete their Appointments by login to their account.The scheduling Part is fully Ajax-Featured.
Every Buddypress Member manage their paypal credentials .So the user who booked their paid schedule Appointments make payment directly to their account.
You can manage Email notification setting by Managing ’smtp settings‘ from admin Panel.
Every Buddypress Member have a Calender.Calender shown with diffrent colour with diffrent meanings .
1.Red- All schedule Appointments are booked.
2.Blue- Appointments are available.
3.White-Appointments are available not available on this day.
Your Customers will be able to:
very easy to install and configure.
Very flexible functionality. Fit to very wide range of business.
All Appointments and settings are stored in your DB. You don’t need third party account(s).
Every Buddypress Member of your site schedule their own appointments
Every Buddypress Member of your site set their payment credentials with paypal and manage their paid Appointments.
Every Buddypress Member calender is shown on their activity page with full description of their availability.Any other user may book the timeslot when member is available.
Built with jQuery, Ajax and other technologies.
Easy to install and integrate into your site. because necessary post or page will be automatically created and shortcodes will be automatically copied to page.
Schedule appointment and make bookings in friendly interface – fully ajax featured
Every Buddypress Member manage their appointments and payments
Email Notification via Smtp
Paypal Pro integrated in the plugin which Makes payment without redirect user to paypal website.
You can use this Appointment scheduling and Booking Manager as:
Make a portal for for the doctor, lawyer, therapist, gym instractor where doctor, lawyer, therapist, gym instractor manage their appointment indivisually.
Whatever you need!
This plugin is compatible and tested to WordPress Version: 4.6.1
1) Copy/Upload ‚appointment-booking-calendar‘ folder to the ‚/wp-content/plugins/‘ directory
2) Activate ‚Wordpress Appointment Booking Manager‘ form wp plugin option in admin area
3) Plugin will appear in the menu bar of WP Dashboard
4) Go to „Appointment scheduling and Booking Manager settings“ under the „settings“ tab of wordpress.
5) Click on „update options“ if you want default settings.You also change them according to your requirements.
6) Set the smtp email details to activate Notification Module of the plugin under „Appointment scheduling and Booking Manager settings“ page.
Schedule the Appointments by the members
- Login with a Buddypress member
- Go to the activity page of the login member and schedule the time slots.
- Set the paypal credentials for that member.
Book the Appointments Schedule by the members
- Go to the activity page of the member .
- Calender of that member is shown and now you make the booking for the available timeslot
- Also paid through credit card to the paid appontments.
- Is there a way to increase timeslot duration?
Yes!! From admin panel settings.
- Is there a way to change slot start time and end time?
Yes!! From admin panel settings.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Appointment scheduling and Booking Manager“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Übersetze „Appointment scheduling and Booking Manager“ in deine Sprache.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
Durchstöbere den Code, sieh dir das SVN Repository an oder abonniere das Entwicklungsprotokoll per RSS.
This is the initial version of the plugin.