This plugin does 2 things:
- Adds an instant Jobs Section with nice Job Application Forms, in preparation for SwiftCloud Version 2 Job Applicant Tracking System for recruiting and HR.
- Also optionally creates a staff directory custom post type, so you can easily manage a nice looking and searchable staff directory. You can optionally use tags to sort by location or department, and we will be integrating vCard / hCard functions based on SwiftCloud profiles (free or paid accounts).
Job Board Postings are microformat and HTML5 compliant, so they should be getting picked up by job-board syndicators. The auto-generated form automatically tracks the applicants to the job applied for, and you can optionally add pre-interview questions to pre-filter applicants.
Certain portions of this system require a SwiftCloud account to be useful, but that is currently free while we are beta testing and building value.
The staff directory creates a custom post type for staff, so that you can easily add a nice-looking directory separate from your pages and posts.
1. [swift_staff_list] will show a list of all staff, starting with oldest-post-first. This is intentional, as founders and higher-level company employees are typically added before, so if you need to re-sort staff members, just adjust the post-dates to suit your needs.
- English – for now, that’s all, but if interested we welcome some help! Contact us for a .pot file.
You probably know the drill by now, but if not, there’s an auto-triggered setup wizard, just click yes. You can delete or rename the pages as needed.
- Note you will need some SwiftCloud Forms. We have an easy, drag-and-drop forms editor – pay special attention to the right side options (i.e. whom to notify, where to send the user after application). To create a webform, login at https://SwiftCRM.com (free signup) and click ’new form‘, drag and drop fields to create a form, click save, and then remember the number it gives you (in the URL after you click save, or click the install / get code top right and note the number).
- Enter that number into the settings panel as needed.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Job Applicant Tracking & Staff Directory by SwiftCloud“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Local capture
- Updated url for SwiftCRM
- WordPress compatibility updates for v5.2
- Fixed captcha issue on Apply for job form.
- Updated SwiftCloud form submission url.
- Added option to choose Job list and Staff listing page in settings.
- UI Improvement & Bug fixing.
- UI Improvement.
- Added option for Job and staff slug.
- UI Improvement.
- Added option for Job post.
- Auto-Append Job Application Form to Job Posts.
- Added CPT for staff
- Basic Setup
- Jobs management