Requires the Advanced Custom Fields plugin. Output can be selected as HTML embed, URL, or data object. Includes settings for preview and output resolution and will accept any provider registered in WordPress.
With the news that ACF V5 includes a built-in oEmbed field type, we’re discontinuing further development of this plugin. The plugin will remain online for legacy V4 support to those that haven’t upgraded, but only essential updates will be released.
This add-on will work with:
- Advanced Custom Fields version 4 and up
- Repeater Field
This add-on can be treated as both a WP plugin and a theme include.
- Copy the ‚acf-oembed‘ folder into your plugins folder
- Activate the plugin via the Plugins admin page
- Copy the ‚acf-oembed‘ folder into your theme folder (can use sub folders). You can place the folder anywhere inside the ‚wp-content‘ directory
Edit your functions.php file and add the code below (Make sure the path is correct to include the acf-oembed.php file)
- What oEmbed sources are supported?
Any supported by WordPress. See Embeds on wordpress.org
- Can I use this in a repeater field?
Yep, you sure can.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Advanced Custom Fields: oEmbed Field“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Remove PHP short tag dependancy
- Fix for ‚Missing argument‘ warning when getting the object and not supplying arguments
- Improve reliability on freaky servers
- Prevent PHP error caused by missing v3 compatibility
- Initial Release.